Tuesday, September 25, 2012

To Do List- Teacher Style!

I don't think I could pin this post fast enough! I adore Post-It Notes and clipboards and Clutter-Free Classroom just really nailed it. Once I was hired and could finally log onto my computer, I quickly adapted this project to make it my own so that I could start organizing my thoughts. Here's the result:

I simply made it in Publisher by finding the one border I liked, putting in squares to frame the Post-Its, and labeling each square. Originally, I made the Post-It squares the same size as the notes, but I really like having them framed. I'm not super tech literate, so I don't know how to make it super fancy like CFC, but I'm still a fan of what I created. I printed it on cardstock and it is residing on my clipboard made of recycled bottles :)

If you want to use my template, here is the link. Click on the little arrow under "File" to download. You do have to have Publisher to download and edit, so if you don't, I am more than willing to edit it and email you a PDF. Just shoot me an email (argyleandpolkadots@gmail.com) if that's the case.

8 comments:

  1. Do you still have this available? I tried to click on the link, but it gives me an error. I am definitely a list maker, but I have never thought of organizing my lists. Fabulous idea and I love using post-its to change out when the list is finished. Duh! Why hadn't I thought of this before. You are a genius! I would love a copy of this template!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed the link. I think when Google Docs became Google Drive it messed up the links. Let me know if that still doesn't work.

      Delete
  2. The link takes me to google docs and it says To Do List, but the actual document does not show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just tried it also and got an error message in Google Drive. Could you email/repost? I'd love to use it in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I tried to click on link and it says not available. It's March 30 2013.
    Thank you and I love the idea!!!!!!
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for putting up this awesome resource. The link keeps giving me an error message.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I tested it, I also got the error message. Did you click the link to try downloading the original file? Because that worked for me. If it's still not working, you can email me at ktmariep@gmail.com and I will email it to you while I try to figure out another way to share it on here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For those of you that still want this. Click the link, when Google docs opens, click file and then download. The file should open in Publisher. I had tried several times with the error message and then a colleague told me this trick.

    ReplyDelete